Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed. You are paying monthly tuition for your child’s spot in their weekly class. Consistent attendance is better for everyone. The staff on your child’s shift will get to know your child and be better able to address their progress. Overuse of rescheduling negatively affects classes. Please honor the spirit of this privilege and use it only for illness and serious conflicts.
- can be requested up to 7 days in advance of the make-up date.
- expire when you withdraw and are not carried over
- 2 free make-ups are allowed per quarter
- 2 make-ups with proper Doctor’s note per quarter
- 1st additional make-up for $10.00 and 2nd additional make-up for $15.00
- make-ups do not roll over to the next quarter
We cannot provide make-ups for:
- Special Needs swimmers
- Baby Splash swimmers
- Missed make-up lessons
- 4-Day Blitz
Yes, single child private lessons are 20 minutes of instruction and 10 minutes of structured play. Semi-private lessons require the enrollment of 2 children; it is best to coordinate a sibling or friend with similar skills. Classes are offered during non-peak hours (2 PM-3 PM) and peak hours (3:30 PM – close & weekends).
- Private/non-peak: $75
- Private/peak: $90
- Semi-private/non-peak: $50
- Semi-private/peak: $60
Yes. It is an opportunity for children to gain swimming strength and endurance with family in the pool. There is no lifeguard or coach on duty for Open Swim time; so a child MUST be accompanied by a guardian. Parents are expected to actively supervise their children at all times.
Open Swim is available for our enrolled families only. Each family member or guest is $5, with a maximum charge of $15 per family. Children 4 and under must wear two reusable swim diapers!
Our Open swim times are Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
We guarantee every lesson every day. If for any reason you are unhappy with your lesson, please speak to a manager immediately and we will replace the lesson for you absolutely free.
- New Swimmers (never attended a Swim School) – Stop by Monday – Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. for a free level assessment.
- Past Swimmers (attended a Swim School in the past) – Enroll in the last level that your student was working on as assessed by our head coach during the free level assessment.
- Current Swimmers (currently enrolled at our School) – Enroll in the level they are currently working on or ask the head coach for a recommendation.
We do our best to accommodate teacher requests, however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
We update classes to accommodate our students, so our schedule changes continually. Please check for class times and availability online. If you have trouble finding a class that fits your schedule, please call us. Our goal is offer swim lessons to everyone who wants to learn how to swim!
We ask that you confidently walk your child to the instructor on the pool-deck and allow our highly trained and experienced coaches to create a relationship with your child.
Please be assured that a crying child in lessons is not uncommon around the swimming school. The crying is a natural expression of his or her emotional discomfort due to a new class experience in the water and / or separation from you. We will actively combat your child’s discomfort because his emotional comfort is necessary for him to acquire new skills. Our staff will establish trust with your child and find creative ways to ease him or her into this new experience.
All children under 4, regardless of level of potty training, must wear two reusable (cloth) snug fitting swim diapers.