Useful First Day Information
For your first swim class you will need:
- A towel
- A swim suit
- Two REUSABLE cloth, snug fitting, (washable, cloth-lined) swim diapers (pool pants)
- A smile
Optional: Goggles or a cap, a change of clothes
Things to Know:
- Check in at the Help Desk 15 minutes before class. Your student will receive a pool area color wristband indicating where he/she will be in the pool.
- There are family changing rooms that can be used before and after class. Please store your belongings in the cubbies or keep them with Mom or Dad.
- Swim students should sit on the “Ready Benches” outside the entrances to the pool to await their classes. Swim classes are called in by pool area color wristband. The Head Coach will call the coaches name and color team. For example: “Coach Sam’s Green Team”, “Coach Megan’s Red Team”, etc. Baby & Me swim classes may enter the pool 5 minutes before their scheduled class.
- Mom, Dad, Grandparents: Find a comfortable place to sit in the observation area and enjoy your student’s first lesson! Swim students will be assessed and provided a curriculum wristband and passport. Your swimmer will need to wear this curriculum wristband every lesson. Please always stay in the building during your child’s lesson. After the lesson, meet your child at the exit door of the pool area with a towel.
- We guarantee every lesson. If you are unhappy with a lesson, please let us know immediately and we will replace it for you.
- Questions? Please see the Head Coach during your class or seek a manager.
- Participate in the Open Swim. Open Swim Timings: Monday to Thursday 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm and Fridays12:30 pm – 2:30 pm, 6:15 pm – 8:00 pm