Private Swim Parties
Make your party an unforgettable Splash!
Looking for a fun and unique way to have your next birthday, graduation, end of the school year or just for fun party? Look no further; we have a great way to make your special event unforgettable! We offer Private party at our heated indoor facility on Friday or Saturday Evening. There is no charge for adults and we encourage them to be in the water with the kids. We offer swim parties for your child and up to 19 of his or her friends!
Call us for more details and available times.
Friday 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday 4:00 – 6:00 pm or 7:00- 9:00 pm
Swim parties are $299*
The party package and includes:
- 1 hour and 15 minutes in the pool
- 45 minutes in party area
- 2 lifeguard for 20 swimmers
- 1 party host
- Friendly and helpful staff
- 2 6-foot tables and 20 chairs
- Personalized online invitations
- 20 thank you cards
- Patio Access
- Tons of fun!
*Enrolled families price: $249
All children under 4 years of age must wear two REUSABLE, snug-fitting cloth swim diapers, regardless of level of potty training. A responsible adult must accompany children that cannot safely swim the width of our large pool.
Pool Safety Guidelines for GSS Guests
Please follow our safety guidelines to ensure that your child has an enjoyable experience at our facility.
- Lifeguards are on deck to ensure the safety and well-being of all our swimmers. They are specially trained to PREVENT accidents from happening. Lifeguards will never jeopardize the safety of a swimmer for the sake of enjoyment — safety comes first.
- Nothing takes the place of adequate parental supervision. Please assist our staff by supervising your child in and around our facility.
- Always be conservative when judging your child’s swimming abilities. Even the best swimmers can get into trouble in the water. Only strong swimmers should use our large pool.
- Floats, noodles, and other floatable toys should never take the place of a Coast Guard approved lifejacket. Please do not depend on floatable toys to aid your child in the water.