Private Swim Parties
Make your party an unforgettable Splash!
Looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate a birthday, graduation, or end of the school year? Look no further; we have a great way to make any special day unforgettable! Guardian Swim School opens our facility to both the public and members as a venue for events and birthdays. We would love to be of service to anyone looking to have a great time!
Give us a call at 972-506-7946 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and available times.
● Price for non-members $300
● Price for members $200
*A deposit of 50% is required to save your party date. The remaining balance can be paid a week before the party date
Swim parties are scheduled for times when our facility is closed. If you have any questions about private parties, please speak with your Guardian Swim School front desk associate.
Swim parties are $200 for Members and $300 Non-Members*
The party package and includes:
- 2 Hours of private access to the facilityin our comfortable heated indoor pool. You may arrive 30 minutes prior to set up and decorate
- 1 Front Desk Party Host
- 1-2 Guardian Swim School Water Watchers
- 3 Heated indoor pools
- 4 6-foot Tables and chairs for your guests
*Enrolled families price: $200
All children under 4 years of age must wear two REUSABLE, snug-fitting cloth swim diapers, regardless of level of potty training. A responsible adult must accompany children that cannot safely swim the width of our large pool.
Pool Safety Guidelines for GSS Guests
Please follow our safety guidelines to ensure that your child has an enjoyable experience at our facility.
- Water Watchers are on deck to ensure the safety and well-being of all our swimmers. They are specially trained to PREVENT accidents from happening. Water Watchers will never jeopardize the safety of a swimmer for the sake of enjoyment — safety comes first.
- Nothing takes the place of adequate parental supervision. Please assist our staff by supervising your child in and around our facility.
- Always be conservative when judging your child’s swimming abilities. Even the best swimmers can get into trouble in the water. Only strong swimmers should use our large pool.
- Floats, noodles, and other floatable toys should never take the place of a Coast Guard approved lifejacket. Please do not depend on floatable toys to aid your child in the water.